50. Prisoners of Conscience Committee Chairman Fred Hampton Jr, POCC Coordinator Chui Clark, and Alexis standing post at the '08 Chairman Fred Hampton Streetz Party, on Chairman Fred Hampton Way, on August 31.
53. Masses from the Chicago community and from all across the nation came to hear the politics, good music, and eat the free food at the '08 Chairman Fred Hampton Streetz Party, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the birth of Chairman Fred Hampton, of the Illionois Chapter of the Black Panther Party.
51. The give-away dinners at the Chairman Fred Hampton Streetz Party was bangin'.
54. The New Orleans rappers Sess 4-5 and Sino lit the crowd up, on Chairman Fred Hampton Way with their song "Izam" at the streetz party.
57. Khadijah Hampton, the grand daughter of Chairman Fred Hampton and Akua Njeri, did a beautiful spoken word piece dedicated to her grandmother at the day long Chairman Fred Hampton Streetz Party.
74. Chicago natives Rhymefest and the POCC's Chairman Fred Hampton Jr shared the stage at the '08 African Fest in Chicago.
76. Big Stack, POCC Chairman Fred Hampton Jr, and Omar aka Mike from the tv show "The Wire" hung out a little bit at the African Fest.
86. POCC Minister of Information JR, Chairman Fred, Brand Nubian's Sadat X, and Big Stack kick it after Brand Nubian did their classic hits at the Chicago '08 African Fest.
87. The Minister of Information JR, Big Stack, Chairman Fred, and Lord Jamar of Brand Nubian shared a few words right after Brand Nubian rocked the African Fest.
22. Chicago Spoken word extraordinaire and POCC member Malik Yusef the wordsmith was with Chairman Fred outside of the Negro League club in Chicago on August 30th, '08.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Mike Ruppert on Chris Dorner Wow! So the lives of our brothers and sisters who have gotten caught up in the drug game or life was really set-up by the CIA to destroy our communities and people. Racism is not dead or no where less...
The Welfare Poets Discovered these guys through the Village Voice, about how the Police have been hassling them during a video shoot. I'm of mixed race descent, with a Borican father, am Brooklyn bred, so I know where ...
Capone I know this is hard for a lot of people to understand. But what they don't think about is that 22 yrs or 25 yrs is a long time NO ONE is the same person they were that many years ago. He was a Kid, we...
The Oakland Police killing of ... I am appalled and horrified by what was done to this young man, and his family. I'm hoping we can bring the family justice, and that justice will ease their pain.
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.