5498. The homie, Amin, Fleetwood, NY Oil, MOI JR, Maya Rise, and Apollonia were all politickin' in Vegas, as participants at the '08 Hip Hop Political Convention.
0155. The Minister of Information JR interviewed comedian Charlie Murphy, last summer. The audio interview is on www.blockreportradio.com.
144. Oakland rappers Big Luc, Beeda Weeda, Biaje, helped to throw a summer PTB block party in the Dubbs, earlier last summer.
146. These are some of the intelligent sistas that were at the Hip Hop Political Convention in Las Vegas.
134. These are some of the beautiful sistas from the 'hood, that came to kick it at the PTB block party, in the Dubbs, last summer.
106. Everybody had a good time at the Rock the Bells '08 Afterparty.
003. The POCC, The Welfare Poets, Queen Deela, Jazique, Leslie, Pam and Ramona Africa, posed in Watsonville after finishing a northern Cali POCC organized political prisoner awareness tour, last September.
005. The MOI JR, Bruce from the POCC, Mike Williams from the Wire, and Sensei were hanging out on the South Side of Chicago, after the African Fest '08.
167. Rod Starz from the rap group Rebel Diaz, a talented un-named singer from D.C., and POCC Ambassador Franco were at a Wonway Posibul and Do Dat party at La Pena, last summer.
108. The legendary MC Phat Lip of the Pharcyde did not have any problems mixing wit' the people at Rock the Bells '08.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Ras Kass TҺanks for ƴour marvelous posting! Ӏ ѕeriously enjoyed reading it, үou maү ƅe a great author. I ѡill ensure tҺat I bookmark your blo aոd will oftеn come back veгy sοon. I want to encourage уߋu tοo con...
Sifu Bill Owens Sifu Bill Owens was my sifu in the early 1970s at his MacArthur Blvd school. I never made it very far, in the time I spent there i learned things about how to carry my body and myself that remain with...
Mike Ruppert on Chris Dorner Wow! So the lives of our brothers and sisters who have gotten caught up in the drug game or life was really set-up by the CIA to destroy our communities and people. Racism is not dead or no where less...
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.