79. WPFW broadcaster Naji, International Conerned Family and Friends organizer Leslie, Hands off Assata organizer Dara, Keita and Baseemah from the International Concerned Family and Friends posed for this flick at the April 19th Free Mumia rally in Philly.
41. Elena from the Native Youth Movement spoke at the POCC "Free Mumia" event wit' the Cuban rappers at the Puerto Rican community center in Philly, last Sunday.
83. Ramona Africa spoke simple and plain about the need for the people to get involved in the fight to free all political prisoners including Mumia Abu Jamal and the MOVE 9.
24. Members of Mumia's family posed wit' Elena from the Native Youth Movement at the POCC's "Free Mumia" event wit' the Cuban rappers in Philly, last Sunday. Free'Em All!
36. Cuban rap group Las Krudas represented at the POCC "Free Mumia" event wit' the Cuban rappers, on April 20th in Philly. The chants were "Free'Em All!", "Free Mumia!", "Hands off Assata!", and "End the Embargo Against Cuba Now! 146. Green Party Presidential Candidate Cynthia McKinney talked about Cointelpro and the government's role in assassinations as well as setting freedom fighters up on trumped up charges.
129. The people were demanding that the government free political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal and free'em all, in the streets of Philly, on April 19th, in response to the 3rd Circuit Court's decision to deny him a trial. Free'Em All!
125. Activist of all ages were demanding that the U.S. government "Free Mumia and All Political Prisoners!" in the streets of Philly, in response to the International Concerned Family and Friends of Mumia Abu Jamal's international call to protest the 3rd Circuit Court's decision to deny Mumia a new trial. Free'Em All!
47. Cuban rapper Junior Clan was representing at the POCC Free Mumia event that featured Cuban rappers at a Puerto Rican community center in Philly, on April 20th.
19. The Prisoners of Conscience Committee, political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal's family, and Cuban rappers wrapped up a successful event in Philly. The calls were "Free'Em All!", "Free Mumia", "Hands Off Assata", and "End the Blockade Against Cuba". This was an internationally historical night.
147. Pam Africa, the chairwoman of the International Concerned Family and Friends of Mumia Abu Jamal, has been working for decades on behalf of this political prisoner.
141. Members of the December 12th Movement were representing at the April 19th "Free Mumia" rally that was held in Philly in response to the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals decision to not give Mumia a fair trial.
114. Warrior lawyer Roger Wareham of the December 12th Movement was one of the most eloquent speakers of the day, at the "Free Mumia" rally.
107. Goldii's friend, WPFW broadcaster Naji, Goldii, one of Mumia's daughters, the POCC's Minister of Information JR, and POCC member Keita were repping "Free'Em All!" at the "Free Mumia!" rally in Philly on April 19th.
75. Members of MOVE, the International Concerned Family and Friends of Mumia Abu Jamal, the POCC, along with Julia Wright, the daughter of legendary writer Richard Wright, took this crew photo after the April 19th "Free Mumia" protest in Philly.
91. Goldii, one of Mumia's daughters addressing the people at the "Free Mumia!" rally in Philly on April 19th.
111. Julia Wright, the daughter of legendary writer Richard Wright, spoke at the April 19th rally, and has been a longtime organizer in France for the International Concerned Family and Friends of Mumia Abu Jamal.
121. Sistas that were at the rally on April 19th in Philly, to "Free Mumia Abu Jamal!"
120. This sista was the drum leader of the April 19th "Free Mumia!" rally in Philly.
138. Activist lawyer Lynn Stewart spoke at the "Free Mumia!" rally on April 19th in Philly. She has worked on a number of Black political prisoners cases including Sekou Odinga and Mutulu Shakur.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Mike Ruppert on Chris Dorner Wow! So the lives of our brothers and sisters who have gotten caught up in the drug game or life was really set-up by the CIA to destroy our communities and people. Racism is not dead or no where less...
The Welfare Poets Discovered these guys through the Village Voice, about how the Police have been hassling them during a video shoot. I'm of mixed race descent, with a Borican father, am Brooklyn bred, so I know where ...
Capone I know this is hard for a lot of people to understand. But what they don't think about is that 22 yrs or 25 yrs is a long time NO ONE is the same person they were that many years ago. He was a Kid, we...
The Oakland Police killing of ... I am appalled and horrified by what was done to this young man, and his family. I'm hoping we can bring the family justice, and that justice will ease their pain.
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.