97. On our way to Sonsonate, we saw these people hanging out by the road, in front of sugarcane crops and volcanoes, as we were on our way to a public water forum, an anti-water privatization summit organized by the water workers union, two weeks ago in El Salvador.
91. While at the public water forum, an anti-water privatization summit in Sonsonate, El Salvador, Anna translated what members of the water workers union were saying to the community, for me and Chairman Fred Hampton Jr. They told us that Coca Cola is one of the main corporations working to privatize water in the region.
83. On our way to Sonsonate, El Salvador, we passed by wood furniture makers hard at work. This photo was taken from the bus we were traveling in.
62. "Power is in the people and politics that we address" was something that the late legendary rapper Tupac Shakur put into his raps, and as you can see Tupac's words did not fall on deaf ears. Here his name is written on the cement in the city of Suchitoto, El Salvador, which is a strong hold of the FMLN, the anti-capitalist revolutionary people's party of El Salvador.
60. The POCC's Chairman Fred Hampton Jr chops one of his loved coconuts, after drinking the water, to get at the coconut meat. This was in Suchitoto, El Salvador.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Mike Ruppert on Chris Dorner Wow! So the lives of our brothers and sisters who have gotten caught up in the drug game or life was really set-up by the CIA to destroy our communities and people. Racism is not dead or no where less...
The Welfare Poets Discovered these guys through the Village Voice, about how the Police have been hassling them during a video shoot. I'm of mixed race descent, with a Borican father, am Brooklyn bred, so I know where ...
Capone I know this is hard for a lot of people to understand. But what they don't think about is that 22 yrs or 25 yrs is a long time NO ONE is the same person they were that many years ago. He was a Kid, we...
The Oakland Police killing of ... I am appalled and horrified by what was done to this young man, and his family. I'm hoping we can bring the family justice, and that justice will ease their pain.
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.
Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser.
The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.