Written by Minister of Information JR    Friday, 22 February 2013 04:18    PDF Print E-mail
Actor Alec Baldwin Uses Racial Slurs And Assaults New York Post Crew

Alec Baldwin just can’t keep his mouth shut. This time he really put his foot in it. Baldwin was involved in an argument with a reporter for the New York Post, Tara Palmeri. According to the Post, Baldwin was approached by the reporter while he was in the midst of taking his dog for a walk. He was asked about the recent lawsuit brought against his wife for negligence at her yoga facility.

The reporter says that is when things turned ugly and Baldwin grabbed  Palmeri’s arm saying, “I want to choke you to death.” According to The Post, Palmeri played an audio recording of the incident to authorities.

But the abuse did not stop there. Baldwin then turned around to a Post photographer ,calling him  “a c0on”,“crackhead” and “drug dealer”.  The photographer happens to be African American and a retired NYPD detective.

After the incident, Baldwin took to Twitter and thanked the NYPD, saying, “Thank u 2 NYPD officers who came to my home 2day so that I could file a formal complaint against NY Post ‘photographer’ who assaulted me.”

Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites
Reddit! Del.icio.us! JoomlaVote! Google! Live! Facebook! StumbleUpon! Yahoo! Free social bookmarking plugins and extensions for Joomla! websites!

Comments  

0 # 2013-02-26 07:29
Just goes to show that not all Vegans are peaceful and of a spiritual mindset, Alec Baldwin giving vegans everywhere a bad name, stupid bigot. Also his brother is somehow the face for anti Cannabis news on CBS he also said ""Stay white, stay right, it's the only hope we've got" - Stephen Baldwin" fucking idiot!!! I guess dumb shit runs in the family!!!
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

0 # 2013-06-22 18:47
Quelle belle soirée les amies,

Que pensez-vous de ce site de tirage du tarot : www.tiragedutarot.com ?
Voici l'adresse du site, c'est une astrologue très réputée.

Guide Tirages de tarots gratuits . Plus de 500 textes interrogeables. Le guide de l'astrologie te sera révélé. Nos dossiers ont été écrits par des experts en prescience. Ils sont à votre arrangement pour une consultation de voyance proposée, 10 min désintéressées.

Avec mon amitié la plus sincère,
Jennie

Voici le site dont je vous parle: Le tirage tarot de marseille
Adresse complète : http://www.tiragedutarot.com/

Voici trois autres pages que j'ai trouvé intéressantes :

Voyance et tarot
Tirage des tarots marseille gratuit
Tirage gratuit et tarot marseille
Tirage de carte tarot
Tirages de tarots gratuits

0 # http://www. 2014-09-18 16:07
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really know what you are speaking about!

Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my web site =).
We can have a hyperlink exchange arrangement among us

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).

Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.

Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.

Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.